Terms and Conditions
We know Terms and Conditions are super boring. Thats why we’ve included a picture of an alpaca to help you through it.
- The term ‘Loco Market’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 25/4 Hopetoun Crescent, Edinburgh. The term ‘vendors’ refers to third party sellers operating from the Loco Markets website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer or customer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available for purchase through this website meet your specific requirements, and any dealings with third party vendors will only be mediated by Loco Markets. Loco Markets will not take any responsibility for financial claims, missing orders or damaged products. All such claims will be handled by the third party seller that you have purchased from. Loco Markets will attempt to mediate in such circumstances however will take absolutely no responsibility or liability for the dealings between customer and vendor.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance logo, intellectual property and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website or brand may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Refunds and Returns will be dealt with directly with the Vendor. Loco Markets will not be involved in any return/warranty disputes other than to act as a third party mediator or moderator. All refund requests will be processed and paid out by the Vendor via whatever method they see fit (usually PayPal transfer) once the defective or unsuitable item is returned and if appropriate.
All vendors provide competitive UK Shipping. Some select vendors will also offer International Shipping.
All vendors are from your local community. They offer high quality products either produced locally or sold locally.
Loco Markets prides itself in being at the forefront of sustainability as all orders are fulfilled by vendors within your selected local community. Your purchases are helping to stimulate local economic growth which will have a direct and positive impact on your local communities.
All payments handled securely by PayPal.